A life coach can help you transform your life and better understand your motivations and aspirations
A life coach definition is a trained professional that can help you reach your full potential and achieve your desired results. A life coach acts like a supportive friend and a trusted mentor. Your coach will boost you into identifying your goals, hold you accountable for the steps to reach them, encourage you throughout your journey to become the version of yourself you truly want.
As a life coach, with a complete and extensive training, I hold the space where you learn empirically how to ask the right questions, find your innate motivation, figure out a plan and put it in place to get to the heart of your needs and desires in life. Life coaching can effectively help you reach goals, improve any area of your life.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
When you work with me as your life coach, we will agree on a series of one-on-one sessions that usually last 60 minutes each. The frequency is usually every week, or every second week, with a brief call every week to track your progress – depending on your needs.
As a life coach I will help you to:
- Align your values and beliefs and help you foster them
- Challenge yourself to be greater
- Stimulate your mind and body to feel empowered
- Identify and remove negative aspects of your life
- Address your inner obstacles and reduce barriers so you can reach your full potential
- Regain control of your self-talk and inner voice
- Make conscious and determined actions
- Be an individual and to stand out from others
- Develop goals in a personal, professional, mental, physical and spiritual level
ARE YOU READY?
How would you rate your level of determination from 1-10 to achieve whatever you need and have the results you want in your life?
ARE YOU COMMITED?
Every change needs commitment, especially sharing the progress with your coach, and the obstacles you face towards your goal.